What did you score for Christmas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Christmas present came early. The judge terminated the parental rights of our 14mo old foster daughter. She was born with drugs in her system and the parents just don't care to pull things together for her. Looks like we will move to the adoption phase next. Not exactly what we had planned being that we already have 3 kiddos the youngest being 12 but man to think of where she would be if she were not here. We are so blessed.
ai705.photobucket.com_albums_ww59_jamies72_Christmas2010017.jpg

Awwwww, what a beautiful girl! And what a wonderful Christmas for her to have y'all taking care of her instead of being shuffled around in the system or with a druggie mama. Christmas miracles make me feel all warm and fuzzy. :D

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Christmas present came early. The judge terminated the parental rights of our 14mo old foster daughter. She was born with drugs in her system and the parents just don't care to pull things together for her. Looks like we will move to the adoption phase next. Not exactly what we had planned being that we already have 3 kiddos the youngest being 12 but man to think of where she would be if she were not here. We are so blessed.
ai705.photobucket.com_albums_ww59_jamies72_Christmas2010017.jpg

Not gonna lie, that puts tears in my eyes.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I got the best Christmas present from my parents. A few months ago, they helped me buy a very lightly used Kia for my wife. Our cars were an average of 20 years old and it was time to get she and the baby (at the time, still on the way) into a new car. My parents stepped up and financed most of it themselves. So, on Christmas day, I opened the envelope expecting a gift certificate or something. What I got was a letter saying that the car was ours and was paid off.

I'm still stunned.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ruger Old Army blackpowder revolver.

OK seriously needs to pass open carry now.

E: Also some miscellaneous stuff I've been meaning to buy like speed loaders for my J-frame, a spotting scope, a chronograph, and some components.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]
That was for the wife and I, we close in a few weeks. Wife got me a Kindle, an Invicta Sea Spider watch, and some Bulgari cologne. Folks brought over beer and food and cash for both of us. I got her a Kindle as well, and she refused to let me get her anything else since she's got a list the length of my leg of stuff she wants to get for the new house. She'll get more stuff, she just doesn't know it yet :drunk5:

Waterfowler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and kids got me some optics! I got a Bushnell spotting scope and they hit a home run with a set of Nikon binoculars that have awesome clarity and power. My wife tried to find me a Para Warthog in Tulsa but could not locate one. When she went to Bass Pro and asked if they had one, the looked at her like she was crazy and told her there was no such thing? Goes to show what some of the gun experts at Bass know!

Latest posts

Top Bottom