What do you see as the future of America?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I am completely opposite of most. I think we have some of the smartest children around. I even have faith in the 20 somethings. They have had information at their fingertips their whole life and I believe are demanding more transparency in our government. In the near future these will be our elected leaders and have seen some of the greatest scandels in the history of our government. This generation has proven that they are willing to pay for high quality goods which will hopefully bring jobs back to America. I have faith in my generation (36) and in the future generations.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty much will look like Nazi Germany.

WWI people were buying gas masks to protect from an attack from the evil empire. In the 50's / 60's, bomb shelters and preppers were prepping for attack from the evil empire. NOE, the evil empire is Babba / Soros, Holder and company.

Nothing to see here people, your gubment has everything under control. Go home to your 'reality' TV, your check is in the mail.

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I am completely opposite of most. I think we have some of the smartest children around. I even have faith in the 20 somethings. They have had information at their fingertips their whole life and I believe are demanding more transparency in our government. In the near future these will be our elected leaders and have seen some of the greatest scandels in the history of our government. This generation has proven that they are willing to pay for high quality goods which will hopefully bring jobs back to America. I have faith in my generation (36) and in the future generations.

Smartest around? Have you heard of the new term? "Digital Dementia" check it out.

Our "smartest children around" are dumbing themselves into a real life idiocracy at an alarming rate. Time to put the brakes on a few things and back the truck up if we want to make it. I applaud you for trying to be optimistic but being realistic is a better choice. ;)

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When Andrew Jackson won I believe there were five candidates on the ticket, I think that would be better then cowboys V. Sooners, McDonald's V. Burger king, etc. Jackson's slogan was Jackson and no bank and I believe it took him three years to have us out of debt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom