What do you see as the future of America?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I am completely opposite of most. I think we have some of the smartest children around. I even have faith in the 20 somethings. They have had information at their fingertips their whole life and I believe are demanding more transparency in our government. In the near future these will be our elected leaders and have seen some of the greatest scandels in the history of our government. This generation has proven that they are willing to pay for high quality goods which will hopefully bring jobs back to America. I have faith in my generation (36) and in the future generations.

There was some quote I saw, unattributed, but it went "The average person today processes more data in a single day than a person in the 1500's did in an entire lifetime."

victor3ranger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think this country is headed for really bad times if things don't turn around soon. If we keep heading in this same direction much longer I am not sure it can be turned around, to be honest I am not so sure we haven't already passed the point of no return. This country will most likely never be the great nation it once was due to the PC crap, bleeding hearts, liberals and progressive agenda that has been chipping away at our countries foundation.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
America is not mentioned in Revelations and because we are on the cusp of the Psalm 83 War, America's time is very short. America is in the vortex of the perfect storm of impending economic collapse and the rise of a fascist police state. Our culture has descended into violence and depravity and after the Christians have left, American will become a hell on earth. I would not be surprised if in the very near future, the Yellowstone Caldera explodes followed by a 10.0 earthquake along the New Madrid fault line. Maranatha.

You "glass half-full" people genuinely piss me off! :)

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think this country is headed for really bad times if things don't turn around soon. If we keep heading in this same direction much longer I am not sure it can be turned around, to be honest I am not so sure we haven't already passed the point of no return. This country will most likely never be the great nation it once was due to the PC crap, bleeding hearts, liberals and progressive agenda that has been chipping away at our countries foundation.

Yep, pretty much. the damage is already done to the point there can be no going back without a major reset of sorts.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As long as there are people who believe in compromise, America is screwed. It's time to return to Traditiinal American values and rid ourselves of non-American elements.

This sounds great until we get to that messy part of defining 'traditional Amercian values'. The part about riding ourselves of 'non-American elements' sounds like genocide. Or maybe something the Comanches & Apaches discussed back in the 1880s...

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see many possible paths.

One path is a return to greatness through a slow overturning of previous mistakes. We vote out the bums and slowly but surely make our way back to sanity. This path sees the demise of the Republican and Democrat parties as a starting point for a slow revolution.

Another path sees the states stand up for themselves. The particular path has a fork, one way leads to another civil war. The other way leads to a reigning in of the federal government. To be honest, this is my favorite path, no matter which fork we go down, though I'd much rather have the latter. A bloodless revolution would be much better than a bloody one.

The last path leads us to a place where America becomes a a faded memory. Like so many other great nations that rise and fall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom