What Do You Use OSA For?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I found this place when I first went full 2A during Obama reign. I like the political discussions from time to time. Sometimes when the emotions and tempers are high, I can't help a little light trolling. It starts off innocently enough as sarcasm, but who can resist an easy target?. The firearm forums are a wealth of information, I try to contribute when I have input not already posted.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Joined 14 years ago for firearms related topics. I’ve met a lot of great people on here but we seem to have an influx of trolls lately that just want to stir stuff up. I enjoy good sarcasm but a lot of snowflakes seem to have infiltrated. I’m waiting to see who changes their screen name next.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the political threads plus this is where I get most of the news I can somewhat believe. Bought a few items sold a couple, just a fun place to spend some time.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't been as engaged on here the past several years. There have been some really positive changes made to the site, but there are times when I miss the old days. I enjoy the localized content and spend the majority of my time reading the political, general, hunting, prepping, knives and classifieds. I've made some good friendships with several of the OG's on here

Latest posts

Top Bottom