What Do You Use OSA For?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't been as engaged on here the past several years. There have been some really positive changes made to the site, but there are times when I miss the old days. I enjoy the localized content and spend the majority of my time reading the political, general, hunting, prepping, knives and classifieds. I've made some good friendships with several of the OG's on here

I miss all the tin foil boys we used to have here. They always had a fun thread going.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Joined 14 years ago for firearms related topics. I’ve met a lot of great people on here but we seem to have an influx of trolls lately that just want to stir stuff up. I enjoy good sarcasm but a lot of snowflakes seem to have infiltrated. I’m waiting to see who changes their screen name next.

Hey!! That's not my fault! Lol

I miss all the tin foil boys we used to have here. They always had a fun thread going.

No ****.

I found this place cuz some of y'all were talking **** about "that girl" range manager and I got wind of it. Lol Now there are enough of ya that have helped me a time or two that I feel obliged to hang around until I can pay ya back. And besides ... What's not to like about a bunch of grumpy old misfits?? ;)

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Information? Reviews/Range Reports? A Place to Sell Stuff? The Light-Hearted Political Discussions? Entertainment? An Alternative to TV? Social Media Platform? Why do you log onto OSA?

All of that ^^^ and I get great enjoyment watching the threads where folks practice projecting and generally running full tilt off the rails over **** that generally does not matter.. Also the threads where someone goes full arsehole for no apparent reason.
And I am always looking for Gunbuffers one liners , they are always good for a chuckle!

To destroy any hope I have for the survival of mankind

^^^ I rest my case on that matter LOL.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To see what pinky and the brain are up to.

They're trying to take over the world. I think the Brain is the real Q. Prove me wrong.

As to the original question, there's lot's of good information on this site about firearms and accessories as well as other practical information about do it yourself projects.
The political stuff is a bit weird sometimes. The whole Q thing is totally weird. Gives me a lot to think about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom