What gunshow vendors don't want you to know....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Research it..... fear mongering. (or mongering fear as Dustin says) Read up, it has to pass 2/3 of Congress.... won't happen..... if it did....it would be struck down by the Supreme Court. I know there will be some crazys that believe all this can/will happen, but the rational gun owners out there need to relax.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/still-no-international-gun-ban-treaty/

I listened to a former Clinton advisor about how the congress can be bypassed and the treaty become law.
I was pretty sure the obummer would no get re-elected. Soni didn't sat anytjing about it

TacticalJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People are like sheep! One goes one way and the rest will follow. We been to be like sheep dogs and try to keep them going in the right direction! I'm still going to he show and I'll probably regret not taking more guns as I'm fraid it will get stupid on prices! Non the less I'll be ammo shopping mostly to see if I can save some shipping costs. I may try to pick up a gun, but not high on my list and if I do, it will most likely be from an individual. I'm really just curious to see what prices will be like. I think they moved the show to just after the election for this very reason.....profit! I'm not really worried about our guns, but ammo prices could estimated easily put all gun owners out of business and there is no constitutional right for ammo that I knows of, so if they want to limit things then this would be the way. If it costs you $100+ for every pull of the trigger, even the gangbangers would feel the pinch!

Latest posts

Top Bottom