what happened to the rate the deal thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you put in the price do they need a check block to show OBO, high or low? I would not want to see the classifieds become a quasi auction site.
I always sort of assumed obo mean below, but I always assume someone has an asking price and a selling price, which is lower. Because I always assume someone will take less than they are asking, I never just say I'll take it.

eich

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I posted that I would buy some 22 rifles that were listed by "ladyhawkeandwolf" evidently they were sold to another member - am not too surprised by the seller - it was her first post and she has no inkling as to the honorable way to sell here - however - someone from the membership bought them - they should be ashamed and maybe move on to somewhere where your word isn't worth anything - maybe as an Obama assistant -

Well Mr. Furlong, now that I know I should be ashamed, my word is worth less and I should move on and go to work for Obama. I got them, didn't outbid you but may have been quicker. Thanks for your opinion.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well Mr. Furlong, now that I know I should be ashamed, my word is worth less and I should move on and go to work for Obama. I got them, didn't outbid you but may have been quicker. Thanks for your opinion.
Oh no...you're one of most upstanding and respected people I've ever met here. It's all good!

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How dare you buy them before he could...dont you know you must follow his rules

Latest posts

Top Bottom