What I learned about guns today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I learned this from a coworker today (retired Navy, in his late 30s/early 40s)....

You can buy long guns in OK as an out of state resident (Georgia) as long as its not a complete AR. You CAN buy an AR as long as it doesnt have a trigger guard.

His brother, who is a felon, has legally bought guns from Academy/Bass Pro.

He doesnt believe in gun control, BUT, you shouldnt be able to walk out of the store with a gun without a waiting period of at least 3 days.

He has a .45 Magnum revolver.

He was taught in the Navy to shoot his Beretta 9mm with his middle finger. Pointer finger for shooting Glocks...middle finger for Berettas.
Did you just start at that job, or am I thinking of someone else? Either way, Im sure he has spread that worthless knowledge to everyone that doesn't know beans about guns at work

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I learned this from a coworker today (retired Navy, in his late 30s/early 40s)....

You can buy long guns in OK as an out of state resident (Georgia) as long as its not a complete AR. You CAN buy an AR as long as it doesnt have a trigger guard.

His brother, who is a felon, has legally bought guns from Academy/Bass Pro.

He doesnt believe in gun control, BUT, you shouldnt be able to walk out of the store with a gun without a waiting period of at least 3 days.

He has a .45 Magnum revolver.

He was taught in the Navy to shoot his Beretta 9mm with his middle finger. Pointer finger for shooting Glocks...middle finger for Berettas.

Say whaaaaat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to get myself one of them there .45 Magnum revolvers, he happen to say where he got it?

I got a 20-clip one I’ll sell you. It’s got an extra magnet pull thing on the end for a bayonet or grenadier launcher. You can put a silencer on it too and it doesn’t make any noise at all. And it’s a Glock so you can sneak it on airplanes or carry it in a grocery store and they’ll never know. It can be fired fully semi automatic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom