What is the best way to sell knives in your experience?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReactiveXR

Marksman
Reaction score
I have seen people suggest a couple different ways, but only have had the experience of knife selling on eBay. I am clearing out a collection and wondering if you guys think it is better to sell on forums, on ebay, on reddit, or to a local shop? I noticed you cannot sell on Facebook or Offerup! L A M E !

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Knives do reasonably well on OSA. I see you joined last month and have 4 posts. We have minimal requirements of being a member for 2 weeks with 10 posts to start using the classifieds. Good luck sir!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The benefit of selling here is cash in hand ftf, locally. I've sold numerous knives on this forum in the past. If it's a high dollar or special purpose knife, you may have better luck selling on the Reddit knife forum, or other bbs based forum specifically for knives. That will get you a wider audience but entail funding and shipping logistics issues.

ReactiveXR

Marksman
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Knives do reasonably well on OSA. I see you joined last month and have 4 posts. We have minimal requirements of being a member for 2 weeks with 10 posts to start using the classifieds. Good luck sir!
Yes sir! Trying to get to know the community a bit and get my posts up! I am a long time knife collector with a few OTFs and Kizer/Boker/Benchmades to move! Gotta earn those stripes though

Latest posts

Top Bottom