The scummiest dealer experience in my life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the reasons so many are 4cyl, is because they have to sell more of them to keep their CAFE score up. It doesn't matter if people want them or not, you'll buy what the government tells you you can buy, or you'll

Remember “Cash for Clunkers”? Don’t be surprised when they do something like it again a time or two. After that, they’ll mandate something or make you pay through the nose to keep driving dinosaurs.
ONLY if we allow them to rigg another election! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED?

Fitz-

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3.jpg

same spec, 1 year older, but only 3k miles, right at the price point I thought was reasonable. and night and day easy to work with out of state not pushing any warranties etc.

thinking of driving by the stealership and asking for the sales manager to give the double bird to.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't you have a loan origination fee, or a flat loan fee? Or.....did you just factor that into the deal. ?
I'm guessing you prolly still came out ahead, given you found a hard to get vehicle.
Dealers don't want to sell you a vehicle for cash! They act like they don't comprehend what you are saying? I had a buddy at work that started selling trailers in his yard. He lived out on a main road. This took off and in a couple of years he was selling a lot of trailers. He got set up with a finance company, to write loans on these trailers, at a HIGH interest rate. he said most people he sold to didn't want to hear the interest rate they were being charged, or for how long the loan was, just the amount of the payment! AMAZING!

Fitz-

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shockingly, some dumb dumb bought the mustang from the scam dealer unless they just moved it since it'd been there about a month now. I'd really love to see what someone agreed to.

My out of state find should arrive today, shame I can't flip them off while they are still sitting on the old one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom