The scummiest dealer experience in my life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was dealing on new Bronco at SOUTHWEST FORD. The 3rd price offer came back. I looked at it. Said my god Lou they have increased the price. LOU said that's incredible. I said nope that's SOUTHWEST FORD which part of their advertising.

Fitz-

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Claremore chevy still had c8s marked up 15k over sticker. Nelson mazda treated us alright. But I can't say I've really been blown away in a good way anywhere.

High interest has prices returning to normal on not hot commodity cars, but still really sucks if your financing at said rates.

gl89aw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son saved for awhile and when a deal came up on a new car he tried to pay cash, they said that deal required financing so he asked if there was a penalty for paying early and there wasn’t. He said okay, got the great price and 3 days later paid it off, said it cost him 12 bucks in interest

okcowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Patriot, Bob Moore and Jim Norton are outright thieves. Not sure how anyone would ever buy a vehicle from any of these 3
Jim Norton in general or a particular one?
I’ve purchased 3 new vehicles from Jim Norton Toyota in Tulsa, 2 within 4 months of each other in 2022 and have always been pleased with the process and results.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son saved for awhile and when a deal came up on a new car he tried to pay cash, they said that deal required financing so he asked if there was a penalty for paying early and there wasn’t. He said okay, got the great price and 3 days later paid it off, said it cost him 12 bucks in interest
How the **** can they do that? "We'll only sell it to you if you let us rip you off, LOL

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It insults my intelligence the way they treat people! I guess a lot of people fall for this stuff, or they wouldn't continue doing it? One of my brothers sold cars for Riverside Chevrolet in Tulsa, for a shot time. A bunch of CROOKS, in my opinion! An old man pulled in one day, he was dressed in overalls, the hot shot salesmen that were circling overhead, acted like they didn't see him, I guess he looked poor? My brother, an 'ol country boy, waited on him, long story short, he bought, ordered, 12 new company trucks, and a new, top of the line SUV, and payed cash! My brother decided he didn't need a job bad enough to work for crooks! He started selling RV's for Camper Land of Tulsa, a good company, and did well, and retired comforatablely recently!
I sold two vehicles to two different families. Both did not look like they had any money. I had already had my up, and I said if no one is going to at least talk to them I will. One wrote a check for the full amount, The lady never had credit in her life as she paid cash for everything. During this time period, the dealership had no interest for the first ??? Years, She said why would I pay cash when I can get no % payments when her money is in an account that pays her. I finally got her financed when she proved how much money she had just in her savings account alone, on top of CD's.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This seems to be a common theme among dealers. When I bought my daughter’s car, I was told that all the “rebates” go away if you don’t finance.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Couldn’t agree more on Patriot. Downright evil
The Pryor location sent me running away. Found a car I was very interested in. We talked price and finally got close. I wanted to pay cash so I said just that. The salesman said the price we were looking at was if they handled the financing.
I asked what was going on. He gave me a HIGHER cash price. As I was leaving I told the guy they’d never get a penny from me his response , we don’t need your business. 2 yrs ago and haven’t changed my mind yet 🙄🤭😁🤮

Latest posts

Top Bottom