What is the best way to sell silver?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
might be of interest to local collectors. those into the 101 ranch,e.w. marland and the pioneer woman statue that you have depicted on your coin. when did you purchase it?

WhiskeyPapa

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I would post for sale in "Prepper" forums. I have came across many where some of these folks are hoarding precious metals. You know...for when the economy collapses and cash isn't worth wiping your bum with. I have several ounces of silver myself, and will be hanging onto it. But for now I can't afford to be hoarding any. Hell, I can't even afford to hoard away ammo right now. :(

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I would post for sale in "Prepper" forums. I have came across many where some of these folks are hoarding precious metals. You know...for when the economy collapses and cash isn't worth wiping your bum with. I have several ounces of silver myself, and will be hanging onto it. But for now I can't afford to be hoarding any. Hell, I can't even afford to hoard away ammo right now. :(

Depending on the avarice of those with plenty to turn your silver into comestibles or materiel is a fools errand. Only if I were rich beyond my wildest dreams in in both of the aforementioned items would I even think of hoarding "precious" metals.

Silvers value is in electronics and foppery. Personally if I truly believed that the world was going to hell in a hand basket I would invest in more versatile metals such as brass, copper, Lead, and Iron.

Latest posts

Top Bottom