What is the maddest/angriest you've ever been?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine would be when I found out my exwife cheated on me. I had lots of thoughts of what to do with her and her BF. Dude is a navy seal so I decide my civilian ass better leave that alone. Patients landed me a wonderful new wife, an amazing step daughter and a new son. My mom and my ex FIL went to school together and actually saw each other last weekend. He said she was dating some guy she met off CL. Good for her, stupid *****.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In basic training there was another soldier who didn't much care for me after I beat him badly with a pugil stick so for a few weeks he kept trying to start a fight with me, and one day out on one of the training ranges I obliged him since he decide to say stuff about my daughter and he then spit in my face and when I got up to knock his teeth out he came at me with his rifle. Lets just say kevlar helmets are great weapons and I ended his military career last I heard he still has seizures I know when the MP's took me in from the range and CID interviewed me they said they couldn't even tell it was the same guy from his ID picture. In all honesty I regret beating him that bad because it cost the tax payers money to put his face back together because I broke everything on the left side of his melon and left basic and an E1 when I went in as an E4.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the times i've been the angriest was when I had it out with my methed out uncle in my driveway back in 2002. He got into a fight with his brother and sister in law and got hauled off to jail for assault.

And there was a few times my ex GF made me livid. Like when she stole $400 from me and I knew she did it and wouldn't own up to it.

Last edited:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last kid left at home in our family before we're empty nesters is my 17 yr old stepson and he is really testing my patience and my anger managment program more than any of our other kids, a stepdaughter and my own 3 daughters. If he makes it to graduation next year and on to college after that then my job is done, but if his senior year is anything like this year then we're in for some late nights. Knowing how much of a fckhead I was to my parents at that age is what gets me thru it.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few times. Not optimal experiences, particularly for the initiators. The adrenal cocktail switches on a highly efficient targeting system.

I strive to control my animal these days.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which time?

Well, with my family I could think of a few million, but I think the time that really took the cake was when my littlest little brother called on my youngest son's 18th birthday to tell him that he and his brother needed to go down to the Social Security office and "get their money". My ex-husband, and their father, had had a motorcycle accident several years earlier and wound up in a long-term care facility. My two youngest boys had been eligible for supplemental social security income payments as his minors.

My family, rather than tell me about David's injuries and the kid's eligibility, chose to let me continue to work 2 and 3 jobs at a time to keep a roof over their heads, food in their mouths and clothes on their backs and provide them extra educational opportunities ...

They are such lovely people, my family ... honestly I don't know if I've ever met a bunch of more petty, mean-spirited, hateful people in my life. They are only happy when they are miserable and when they are making others miserable. It's amazing to watch ... :disappoin

Probably why I have so little patience with petty people now. My "petty people quotient" was all used up by the time I was 8 ...

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I high sided on my nice shiny CBR, slammed my gourd into the curb screwing up my 1 week old $600 helmet, and my great toe was crushed enough to cause a huge hematoma under the nail that had to be drilled through to relieve the pressure. I caused and hollered a good long while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom