What is your favorite Burger Joint?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
S&B's is my fave as well. I love the variety in burgers, and all the random, off-the-wall ones they have. Also, it is worth going just for the Bloody Bacon Bloody Mary. I usually get at least 2.

I have never had one of the Bloody Bacon Bloody Marys, but they serve a ton of them every time I am in there.

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
When it comes to burgers in Oklahoma, there's Nic's and then all the rest. No other place comes close. But, it ain't easy to get a burger there. They are only open 10 - 2 Mon-Fri. And from the time they open to after they close, the 15 seats are taken. I normally go about 1:30. Even then, there is always a wait. But it's worth it.
I have been told this by more than a few people, but last week when i tried to go, he was closed due to him having a back problem. in the 5 minutes i was there to get out and read the sign, i bet 15 different cars pulled up. I guess it has a big following.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll just jump in head first with McDonalds....

In OKC Johnny's all the way. Also 5 guys is really good.

In n Out if you can find one outside of cali (Dallas has one now, I love me some InO).

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have been told this by more than a few people, but last week when i tried to go, he was closed due to him having a back problem. in the 5 minutes i was there to get out and read the sign, i bet 15 different cars pulled up. I guess it has a big following.

Yeah, Nic's had a bad back for awhile. I've learned to call before heading down there. Since it's just him and one waiter, if either one of them get sick, they just close the place,

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best hamburger I have ever had in my life is a toss between Sallys Sandwhich Shop in Pawhuska and a little bitty place that was in Barnsdall many years ago called Andys. Andys closed a long time ago but Sally is in her 90s and still manning the grill at lunch cooking those burgers and chili up there in Pawhuska according to my mother.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The best hamburger I have ever had in my life is a toss between Sallys Sandwhich Shop in Pawhuska and a little bitty place that was in Barnsdall many years ago called Andys. Andys closed a long time ago but Sally is in her 90s and still manning the grill at lunch cooking those burgers and chili up there in Pawhuska according to my mother.

I had a good burger in Barnsdall at a place whose name I can't recall. This was just a few years ago so it probably wasn't Andy's, maybe it was in the same building. This place was a couple of blocks north of the fire station where you turn west on Main towards the oil well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom