what is your favorite ccw gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serenity Bushcraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry three. Not at the same time but these three pretty much cover all my bases. Kel-Tec P32 + 1 extra mag. This gun has the little blet clip that makes conceling it so easy that you do not feel armed. The second gun is my Smith and Wesson 642 + 10 extra rounds loaded onto bianchi speed strips. This gun gets carried inside the wasteband in a milt sparks holster. Now when I am feeling extra careful or the weather permits I will carry my Glock 19 + 1 extra magazine (G17 Mag with +2 extension=19 rounds) It is fairly easy eo hide if I am wearing a jacket or larger shirt. Truth be told though the Kel-Tec gets 80% of the carry duty and the Smith &Wesson gets around 15% or the carry time while the Glock 19 only gets carried the other 5% of the time.
Do not laugh at the 32ACP..........it will do the job. Plus its not like I live in a high crime area or run with a bad crowd so the chances of me actually pulling it out and using it are so slim that it will never happen. BUT JUST IS CASE one of the three guns listed above is always on my belt.
CHEERS

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Almost always carry my S&W 642 snub nose .38 +P

+1

I carry mine either in my front pocket, a Smartcarry, or IWB holster depending on clothing requirements and the environment. I have it with me probably 75% of the time. The other 25% or so is split between my Beretta 92G and PX4.

TonyT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to carry a Glock 36 but I found it problematic to conceal relaibly at alltimes. I have opted for pocket carry of either my S&W 642 bor Kahr PM-9 in pocket holsters. They go with me always!

thesensei

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favourite carry-gun is the one I'm wearing today! Seriously though, I carry a Glock 23 (.40 compact) in a Comp-tac MTAC holster. So comfortable I have to make an effort to remember I'm packing!
:hot:

berettaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
EDC is this one.
aimg.villagephotos.com_p_2004_8_807509_Cnv0011.png

Nightstand one is this.
aimg.villagephotos.com_p_2004_8_807509_Cnv0099.png

(shown without the M3 illuminator)

whhumph

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had a Ruger LCP for a couple of months now and it is very easy to carry and conceal. Shooting it accurately at a distance is a challenge but for a self defense weapon, it will do the job. I also have several Makarov's and really like the way they shoot but haven't actually tried carrying one yet.

udiablo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like Large Red up there, mine's a Wilson CQB, chambered for the .45ACP.

Nothing quite like being well-dressed for any occaision.

On the minimal days (swimsuit/shirt), the S&W Model 36 loaded with +P+ and a Barimi Hip Grip on the waistband.

Latest posts

Top Bottom