What should i do about this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glockman25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well she said that she called them and pretty much sorry its out of her hands... so i can call from her phone and he will tell me the same thing he told her that hes been busy

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok here is the story...
Last week i was driving alongside i35 access road and a guy was cutting grass for a gas station on the corner with a riding lawnmower. I hear a loud pop, pull over and sure enough my car was hit with a rock from the lawnmower. So i talk to the guy and he says his insurance wont cover it. Now i doubt he even has insurance but all i was able to get from him was a business card with his company name and number. Now he told me to call him and get a quote and he will pay for it but i have tried and im sure he isnt answering my number. What should i do?
This happened to me on HE Bailey Turnpike by a State Mower and I called OHP and filled out a report, and the representatives from the State Contact number I was given was already asking, can you prove it was a rock from the mower and I said yes, my Mom was in the car and you almost killed her cause the rock landed an inch from her window so I have a witness. To make a long story short, they sounded like they were ready to go to court and I just didn't want to fool with it since I was in the middle of a divorce at the time and had enough court problems to worry about. Needless to say, they won one that time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom