What should i do about this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His word against yours now. Unless he volunteers the cash you're either out $450 or the proud owner of a new ding in your truck. I bet you probably already know this. Not much else to say.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One person could own the LLC. The other could just be an employee with a mower, truck, and some business cards who works for the owner. Seeing different names is not necessarily suspicious.

You would be best served to call the LLC and see if he is related to the guys you spoke to. Be honest, be polite, but be direct in that you want it taken care of. If they are an LLC, you don't want to go after the guy who threw the rock. You want to go after the business.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should probably try to find out who owns the gas station and make them pay. After all they hired the lawn service. They should have made sure the lawn boys had liability insurance. After all it's their grass that started the whole thing to begin with. Then they can try to get their money back from the lawn service.

Latest posts

Top Bottom