What the hell is wrong with people these days??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanksta

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's no way I would stand by and let that happen. Period. I may get my ass whooped by all the other people in the place but at least my conscience would be clean. I don't think it would have taken much if the manager would have had some balls. That sorry mofo that was taping it ought to have his plow cleaned too.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is a hate crime, and these people she be charged as such. If the shoe was on the other foot Jesse Jackson and the gang would be going on air to ask people to not got to McDonalds.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Word on a couple other forums is that the white "girl" is actually a transvestite prostitute.

I read that, too. Still doesn't make it right. And if it was two white girls and a black tranny, the same "hate crime" farce would still be plastered all over every national news outlet for the next week. But since the roles are reversed...........crickets.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So they almost killed "him" for being a tranny. That is the very definition of a hate crime, isn't it?

sounds like an assumption to me. I doubt thats why this ordeal happened, I want to know the whole story. Either way it shouldnt have happened though.

Maybe the Legal system is part of the problem. Think about it!

Thats precisely the point that I was trying to make to you. lol It would be nice if you could f@ck up the bad guys and drag the victim to safety w/o worrying about your ass in the courtroom but its just not that way. I still dont think they should have been shot though b/c the situation could have been resolved swiftly w/o using deadly force.

Latest posts

Top Bottom