What To Do? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
that just opened up a door......Was at a centerfire shoot this evening at our range, and one of the members showed up with a S&W 25-5 in .45 Colt.
Target hammer, target trigger, pinned barrel, custom engraved grips, and wanted to sell it.....
I'll pick it up tomorrow and get back with pics and S/N. Got it for what I thought is a steal.
I'm thinking how many deer are going to fall to this gun;)

The 25-5 is actually one of my "grail" guns. I think an awesome combo would be the 25-5 paired up with a Winchester 94AE Trapper (with the large JW loop, of course ;)) chambered in .45LC. :heart::heart:

mild bill

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The same thing happened to me I bought a Colt 38 cal. detective special with a 2 inch barrel that had been a boot gun for a Pott. Co. sheriff about 40 yrs. ago , my wife fell in love with it, even carried it when she worked for an armored car Co. I ended up with a S & W model 10 5 screw model which shoots great.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well we went and shot it today, and 12 shots later I lost my gun. I even tried to slip some 357 rounds in on her, when she fired it off she turned to me and said coooooool. Oh well, I'm not sad now I get to replace it with another.

Latest posts

Top Bottom