What To Do? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GED- YOU?!? of all people don't have the SCSW?!?

I know, huh? :ugh2:

No, I just never got around to getting one. Hell, as quick as I trade 'em, it would be silly to buy one. :rolleyes2

GED, your not kidding. I think she's just waiting for the perfect accident, or at his age just to kick off. LOL

Nah. Old geezers like him live forever. :grumble:

He is one of my very best friends though. :comfort:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait! You found that at the Ada Gun Show? I am going to have to start going to the Ada show again.

I missed this one...had to work. :pissed:

Smaller shows like Ada, Shawnee and McAlester about the only ones I ever go to. I see more folks I know there and that usually gets me a better bargain than the "big" names in OKC or T-town.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found one of the best looking pistol's I have ever seen, and I am loosing it to my wife. Went to the Ada gun show this past weekend and bought this stunning S&W 686-2, and now my wife is taking it from me. For those of you who says turn in your Man Card, have you ever heard of this little saying? "If Moma ain't Happy, then No One's Happy!"

That is not as bad as what my wife did. She bought me a Wilson Combat Professional for my birthday last year. The next day we went back to the range to shoot it. When we got home she grabbed it and said "This is mine, but I will share". In the long run it worked out though. Seven months later she told me that since she had taken my birthday present, that I could call Wilson up and order whatever I wanted.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is not as bad as what my wife did. She bought me a Wilson Combat Professional for my birthday last year. The next day we went back to the range to shoot it. When we got home she grabbed it and said "This is mine, but I will share". In the long run it worked out though. Seven months later she told me that since she had taken my birthday present, that I could call Wilson up and order whatever I wanted.

Does she got a sister? :naughty:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
*sigh* probably. :rolleyes2

Once I get it, I'll give you the serial number and you can look it up in your SCSW to tell me for certain. :sunbath:

that just opened up a door......Was at a centerfire shoot this evening at our range, and one of the members showed up with a S&W 25-5 in .45 Colt.
Target hammer, target trigger, pinned barrel, custom engraved grips, and wanted to sell it.....
I'll pick it up tomorrow and get back with pics and S/N. Got it for what I thought is a steal.
I'm thinking how many deer are going to fall to this gun;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom