What to do today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm bored, and I'm not going to sit at the computer or TV all day. I've alreay clean my entire house and organized the garage this morning. It too dang hot to work out in the yard, and I don't feel like a bike ride until later this evening when it cools down. So does anyone have any suggestions on something for me to do to get me out of the house. Keep in mind I've only been living in OKC for about a year, so i haven't really seen any of the sights or attractions?

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I second the motion of bordem but watching the boy tell the wif gets home. If i had some one to watch the boy i would probly be putting some lead down range. Instead im bored and not sure what to do!

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been whatching this forum since 9:00am trying to think of what I can handle doing out in this heat. I am in it Mon-Fri no problems but when the weekend comes I just can't stay in it for very long well unless im in a pool.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man all my usual ideas don't sound as good when it's this hot. Golf...not only no but heck no...yardwork, same story. I have a fresh jar of sun tea with mint to sip on but after the sun goes down I WILL be sitting outside with a beer and either a cigar or pipe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom