what to expect at an wanenmacher gun show?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On their website, they said there will not be tables with patches and tshirts, etc.... Is this true? I was kinda hoping to find a nice bag to build a 72hr kit and I kinda collect Morale patches

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On their website, they said there will not be tables with patches and tshirts, etc.... Is this true? I was kinda hoping to find a nice bag to build a 72hr kit and I kinda collect Morale patches

Unless that's new for the show this weekend, I doubt it. I can think of several t-shirt vendors off the top of my head who have tables at the show, including one who sells "Got Glock?" type shirts and who used to have lovely, well-endowed sales women showcasing their wares. Patches, I don't know about as I really don't pay much attention to that type of collecting.

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was a big patch seller on north side top just past the concession stand. Wear good shoes ,if you do the whole show it is 6 hours of steady walking. Only rest areas are around the concession stands. Food and Drink prices are high but you have no choice. Unless you get by with the jerky and nut choices.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i1072.photobucket.com_albums_w361_johnnyshooter_funny_escalated_photos7.jpg

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go see David at 7 Element Firearms, He is basing his prices on what he paid, and has stated he will not take advantage of the fear mongering.

Latest posts

Top Bottom