What to Watch on Netflix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longrangepistol

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Senna, is probably one of the best documentaries on Formula One racing in a long time. It follows the life and death of Aryton Senna from the early eighties till his death in 1994. I can still remember his racing career back in college during that time period.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Senna, is probably one of the best documentaries on Formula One racing in a long time. It follows the life and death of Aryton Senna from the early eighties till his death in 1994. I can still remember his racing career back in college during that time period.

I liked that one too. Senna was a master at his sport, but had a touch of the prima donna in him. The guy flat out dominated F1 racing, though.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure if it is on there right now as sometimes it is up and other times it is down. But The Spartacus series is the best series I've ever watched. If you watch it start by watching Season 1, Then the Prequel, then season 2 (which is on now). It is like gladiator on speed, the first episode is kind of slow and a lot of CGI graphics but it gets really good. Plus you get to see Xena Warrior princess topless, a lot!

I loved season 1 and the prequel. Anyone know where online I can watch the latest season of this?

Latest posts

Top Bottom