What will you miss during the Apocalypse?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The most devastating cyber attack will be the one that takes out EBT. We have created an entire class of people who live off entitlements and are at the same time told they are "oppressed" by the media and education systems. Combine this with another cyber attack on critical infrastructure and we're done.

Who knows how many Chinese electronics have been backdoored.

You have no idea just how true this is. Whenever EBT would go down at the store people would literally try to attack us. Like we were deliberately trying to keep them from getting groceries. It was insane. I really do NOT like people.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've spent decades living, hunting, camping and otherwise recreating in the mountains. If left alone, I could easily survive and be relatively comfortable. But, of course, no one is gonna leave me alone.

My sweet wife was/is a prepper, mostly before we married. She's a very strong believer and only wants to do for others over self in an emergency. We were talking about her poor survival attitude before we married.

She asked me what I'd do if a strange couple with kids were walking up our drive to the house.

"I'd kill them."

She was horrified. She said, "What about the children?" I said military age males (or close) would be killed. If it was girls or young boys we might keep them for slave labor depending on how old they were and their attitude. She had a hard time coming to terms with that. Now, after COVID and all the other social nonsense, she's like, "Yeah... Kill them.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You have no idea just how true this is. Whenever EBT would go down at the store people would literally try to attack us. Like we were deliberately trying to keep them from getting groceries. It was insane. I really do NOT like people. B
Just a weekend without credit, atm, and ebt cards would have a lot of people hurting. A lot of people carry very little cash these days. Our society is more vulnerable than it's ever been.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Nowadays a couple thinks they “need” a $400k or more house.
Mines $625k. It's pretty nice. And I have clear FOF to the roads and 300m in the back. 👍 😃

A lot of people carry very little cash these days.
Cash won't matter...it's just firestarter. Gold, guns, ammo, food, and nollege.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mines $625k. It's pretty nice. And I have clear FOF to the roads and 300m in the back. 👍 😃

A guy stopped by looking for odds and ends work but something just seemed a little sketchy. He commented on the view from the front porch to the road. I said, "I ain't saying it's exactly 217 yards to that gate, but it's 217 yards." I may have lied about the actual distance...he doesn't need to know how far it is.

If guns and ammo and biscuit mix become the new currency our standard of living is gonna go up substantially...

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

I'd prefer what I have achieved with honesty and integrity. You forgot Rolexes. It will be important to know what time it is Rambo.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score

Too bad ya can't shoot 300 meters though, lol.

If guns and ammo and biscuit mix become the new currency our standard of living is gonna go up substantially...
If the world falls apart before I get to the store for more biscuit making materials, I know where I am going. I finally opened my first jar of OKBPS honey yesterday, and it is literally the best honey I have ever tasted. I'll be damned if I don't have biscuits to eat my honey with as the world burns down around me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom