What will you miss during the Apocalypse?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd prefer what I have achieved with honesty and integrity. You forgot Rolexes. It will be important to know what time it is Rambo.
Rolexes dont even keep time within a second a day. In the apocalypse Casio is king.

Apocalypse tested, apocalypse approved.

1697582325233.png

1697582343578.png

1697582375703.png

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I'd prefer what I have achieved with honesty and integrity. You forgot Rolexes. It will be important to know what time it is Rambo.
Everything I have is through honest means and sacrifice. Something you wouldn’t know about. Prison guards don’t operate.
If you think you got something on me, prove it, we’ll see at the next coffee meet.

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fat people. I'm pretty sure they'll be a lot more scarce after a bit.
I was listening to the Casual Preppers podcast this week and they quoted a study (can't think of it off the top of my head) that estimated that 90% of the US population would be dead within a year if the grid goes down and stays down.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a weekend without credit, atm, and ebt cards would have a lot of people hurting. A lot of people carry very little cash these days. Our society is more vulnerable than it's ever been.

That's why I will NEVER understand why so many people only keep snacks and beer in the house, and stop by the store every night. Or order DoorDash ... They are just BEGGING for this thing called life to kick them in the ass ... 🤷 At least I have biscuits and honey. 😉

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom