What will you miss during the Apocalypse?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its good to prepare but an EMP will kill us fast.
EMP itself won't kill anyone but those who absolutely depend on electronics to stay alive. Pace makers and oxygen concentrators, perhaps insulin pumps, maybe CPAP machines. Stuff like that. I use a CPAP, but can get by sleeping on my side. Elevating my head works fairly well, too.

Where it's going to kill most of us is shutting down most transportation of goods like food & fuel. Particularly if we get zapped in winter. Almost all modern vehicles are computerized these days. And they're probably toast.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
EMP itself won't kill anyone but those who absolutely depend on electronics to stay alive. Pace makers and oxygen concentrators, perhaps insulin pumps, maybe CPAP machines. Stuff like that. I use a CPAP, but can get by sleeping on my side. Elevating my head works fairly well, too.

Where it's going to kill most of us is shutting down most transportation of goods like food & fuel. Particularly if we get zapped in winter. Almost all modern vehicles are computerized these days. And they're probably toast.
What is going to kill us is an entire subset of society that has been supported by the government their entire lives and believes that they are entitled to what everyone else has earned. 3 days with EBT down and the riots of 2020 will look like Sunday school.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

My point exactly

Latest posts

Top Bottom