What will you miss during the Apocalypse?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I plan on not missing during the apocalypse.

1700260735413.png

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have a while to go. EV sales have slowed to a snails pace and the worlds currency has not gone totally digital yet. Once those happen EMP's will become the new terrorist tool , Happening on a regular basis

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do know this, I will miss every modern convenience. I will miss hot and cold water from the tap, heating and cooling, and Clean clothes. Our politicians are political amateurs not worthy of their office and have not learned anything from before 1945 or after. First wave will be an EMP. What will you miss?
This tells me so much about you.
You wont have life after about a week or 2 and you think otherwise... but you dont even know it.

There wont be anything to miss but you best be good with God.
I am.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This tells me so much about you.
You wont have life after about a week or 2 and you think otherwise... but you dont even know it.

There wont be anything to miss but you best be good with God.
I am.
Possibly, if I buy the farm it will not be because I gave up or didn't know what to do for food, water, cleanliness and or medical issues. Do I plan for the apocalypse to happen by prepping? Not really, I have a minimal amount of preps. I personally have no health issues, my wife has many. Would I give up without modern conveniences, no. I do not exclude the possibility of dying early. Fallout or a missile off course and game over. A 1 megaton direct hit to Tinker and may have fallout cocerns depending on wind speed and direction, if it hits west of it I may be toast.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Possibly, if I buy the farm it will not be because I gave up or didn't know what to do for food, water, cleanliness and or medical issues. Do I plan for the apocalypse to happen by prepping? Not really, I have a minimal amount of preps. I personally have no health issues, my wife has many. Would I give up without modern conveniences, no. I do not exclude the possibility of dying early. Fallout or a missile off course and game over. A 1 megaton direct hit to Tinker and may have fallout cocerns depending on wind speed and direction, if it hits west of it I may be toast.
Its good to prepare but an EMP will kill us fast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom