What would you do?? road rage or self defense?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy in the SUV was nicer than me, for some reason bowling keeps coming to mind when I see this video. I would have hammered alot more of them.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy in the SUV was nicer than me, for some reason bowling keeps coming to mind when I see this video. I would have hammered alot more of them.

While I can see why you'd say that the guy did all he had to do to get out of there. In a home invasion you can legally defend against any of them in your home. Once they are running down the street away from your home you can't legally engage them from behind with a carbine.

Swerving and weaving taking out as many as you can would likely be viewed the same way. Kind of an unusual case and application of the laws but that's my take on it.

One thing I probably would have done that would have resulted in more bikes and potentially riders banged up is hammered it in reverse when I found myself stuck in traffic. I think that would have been justifiable action.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope a bunch of impounded bikes go on the city auction block. These guys are asshats. Just like the ones in Texas in recent years. They pulled that blocking crap knowing that if they get hit the driver of the car will automatically in the wrong.

The group in Texas pulled that crap on a cop that was trying to pull over one of the other bikers. It is BS. It is why I prefer to do most thinks in small groups. You can't get together with more than about 10 people without seriously running the risk of there being an asshat in the group.

Glad everyone lived but dang. That range rover needed the this vehicle is protected by smith and Wesson sticker.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I would have taken the brush guard in my 2500 dodge and rammed it straight up his ass. If my family was with me I would have most likely shot the last two SOBs that broke my window and assaulted me with a helmet.

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope a bunch of impounded bikes go on the city auction block. These guys are asshats. Just like the ones in Texas in recent years. They pulled that blocking crap knowing that if they get hit the driver of the car will automatically in the wrong.

The group in Texas pulled that crap on a cop that was trying to pull over one of the other bikers. It is BS. It is why I prefer to do most thinks in small groups. You can't get together with more than about 10 people without seriously running the risk of there being an asshat in the group.

Glad everyone lived but dang. That range rover needed the this vehicle is protected by smith and Wesson sticker.

I've had that happen to me in OKC. I was in the right lane of 1-44 west just past the 1-40 interchange. A biker flew by me then cut me off and slowed down to 40 mph then 30 of his friends passed and got in front of me. Of course these guys and gals were not on ricer bikes and the guy did not drive in my lane to pass me and did not slow to almost a stop five feet in front of me, he was about 10-15 feet in front of me. It did piss me off, but I stayed patient and eventually they sped up to 60.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I can see why you'd say that the guy did all he had to do to get out of there. In a home invasion you can legally defend against any of them in your home. Once they are running down the street away from your home you can't legally engage them from behind with a carbine.

Swerving and weaving taking out as many as you can would likely be viewed the same way. Kind of an unusual case and application of the laws but that's my take on it.

One thing I probably would have done that would have resulted in more bikes and potentially riders banged up is hammered it in reverse when I found myself stuck in traffic. I think that would have been justifiable action.

I understand what you are saying, but this isn't the aggressor fleeing. This is the victim fleeing with multiple aggressors chasing them. I can see how the driver in the SUV would still be in fear for his and his family's lives. For this reason I can justify the destruction of as many of the aggressors as possible by any means necessary until the threat is negated.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I understand what you are saying, but this isn't the aggressor fleeing. This is the victim fleeing with multiple aggressors chasing them. I can see how the driver in the SUV would still be in fear for his and his family's lives. For this reason I can justify the destruction of as many of the aggressors as possible by any means necessary until the threat is negated.

"I was afraid for my life."

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It didn't used to be so bad when you cagers new your place and stayed away from bikers, now we have to teach youse some manners with an occasional beat down...

The above comment is is satirical in nature but as a rider I occasionally wish I could dispense a little vigilante justice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom