What would you do?? road rage or self defense?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B Gordon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Link to ABC news article on possible undercover officer participation.
http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_...dercover-cop-seen-on-video-attacking-suv?lite

If you are going to be taken serious by thugs you gotta do at least a few stupid things.

Based on other news stories that talks about the riders who have been charged so far, it sounds like there might be some street drug sales involved. Several of the guys haven't officially "worked" in several years, leading me to wonder what they did to keep their families fed and their cycles full of gas. Enough to draw the interest of LE, it seems to me.

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
20-30 of them would have had bullet holes in them...maybe some several holes and then when I was out of ammo....there would have been several with some knife wounds!!

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least one officer has been arrested at this point.

I want to hear about the rest of the video. I find it extremely convenient that the video starts and stops where it does. Can't believe that no news outlet has brought that up yet. I know why it stops where it does. But I really doubt it starts where the online version does. I'm disappointed but not surprised we don't have a second-by-second timeline complete with Google Maps overlay.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw some new video footage today showing at least the aftermath of the beating, also a different angle where they bashed in the back window.

Punks need to rot. That is all.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I guess this answers my question in Post #10 of this thread:

http://news.yahoo.com/undercover-nypd-suv-biker-attack-193030746.html

An undercover police officer was arrested Tuesday after allegedly lying to police about his involvement in the Sept. 29 motorcycle mob and subsequent attack of an SUV driver in New York City.

According to WABC-TV, the undercover officer, 32-year-old Wojciech Braszczok, was charged with riot and criminal mischief.

The veteran detective originally told police he didn't arrive on the scene until after the attack on Alexian Lien took place. However, video viewed by the NYPD told a different story, according to NBC New York and the Daily News.

In the video, the undercover officer can be seen banging on the rear window of the Range Rover, unnamed police sources told NBC.

"It shows him punching the back window," another unnamed source told the Daily News of the new footage reviewed by investigators on Monday. "And then as the camera is moving it catches him maybe throwing a kick at the side of the car."

Now what was that about Ray Kelly and King Bloomberg believing that an independent monitor over the NYPD is "unnecessary"? :rolleyes2

Latest posts

Top Bottom