What would you do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be walking around naked right now, if it weren't against the law, and chilly outside.

It's only as big around as a beer can, but it's real long.:wink2:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Growing up in San Diego me and girlfriends used to go down to Blacks beach for sunning back in the day when I was in great shape and had a decent body and it never bothered me then to get naked. When I lived in Austin,TX in the late 80s staying at my uncles place out at Lake Travis we would go to the Hippy Hollow area of Lake Travis that has nude sunbathing to 'check things out',get nekked a bit,but down there the girly men walking around 'cruising' freaked me out too much and we didnt stick around too long there. But dayum,those Texas coeds would be laying up in those rocks and Texas grows em goood down there,whewww. Today at my more advanced age though, no one needs to see me nekked,except the wife and she has no choice in the matter. I would have to decline. At my house when the kids are gone its more like the scene with Terry Bradshaw in "Failure To Launch" where he was in his nekked room after the son finally moved out. Its a rare occurence but just walkin around nekked in your own house sometimes is a really nice feeling- cant wait for the last kid to leave home so its clothing optional all the time,but just around the house. Out in public,sorry,I'll pass...

Trevor73402

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We arent really "nudists", we just like to be kinky and we are very proud of our bodies and love to be naked. I guess you could say we are in a way Vouyers (sp?). But, as stated, some need to be naked and some dont as the pic above proves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom