WHATS FOR DINNER?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahlosojoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whats for dinner?

Humanely harvested (gave it a trip on a gold tip to that big hickory nut tree in the sky) all organic, free range, Oklahoma gray squirrel gently floured with a touch of sea salt and pepper. Surrounded by just right country fries unpeeled and unwashed of course to enjoy all the nutrients.

And then for the after lunch final touch a steaming cup of gourmet coffee from my French press. All enjoyed in the great outdoors of deer camp.

Got to go the squirrel is waiting.

Oh yea, if you have any notions about my designer dining table—forget. It is not for sale.
20171103_125349.jpg

ahlosojoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That looks really tasty! I had my wife's left over enchilada from her afternoon dining with the girls. Now I have hearburn.
I give ya 2 dollah fitty for the designer table!

You had better seek medical assistance soon--that left over enchilada is not just got your stomach torn up it is working on your mind. Didn't you see that my table is NOT FOR SALE?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You had better seek medical assistance soon--that left over enchilada is not just got your stomach torn up it is working on your mind. Didn't you see that my table is NOT FOR SALE?

I don't listen to instructions well.
Don't play well with others either......Its my thang!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too bad we can't always recognize good times when we're actually having 'em. :drunk2:

Amen to that!!! I’d give anything for a do over of times spent with my Dad, GrandDad, and when my boys were little...

Recognizing mistakes I made with my boys, I’m really trying to do better and savor time with my daughter.

After fajitas for lunch, I’m having Tums this evening...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom