What's on your "to buy" list?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My grail #2 is a loooong ways off, but I've been thinking about a green dial. This Green Gradient dial with match ceramic bezel Hammy H82525160 is at the top right now.

Screenshot_20230512_134149_Brave.jpg
h82525160_detail1_lowresweb.jpg

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At the proper retail price, Rolex Sub or Daytona in stainless, or Omega Sea Master or Moonwatch (possibly Dark side of the Moon.) Can't decide currently so money will stay in the bank unless an opportunity presents itself. Like Hamiltons, but money in the bank is feeling good. An occasional Microbrand Opportunity presents itself, it helps scratch the itch for more expensive wristwatches.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tudor GMT Opaline
Probably another Sinn
and in a few years..... JLC Reverso
Aahhh, JLC Reverso. Good call. I actually went to the JLC dealer in Vegas (was in my hotel) last year and tried one on. Those are so nice. A few IWC's were calling my name as well.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My grail #2 is a loooong ways off, but I've been thinking about a green dial. This Green Gradient dial with match ceramic bezel Hammy H82525160 is at the top right now.

View attachment 375833View attachment 375834
This was my grail watch. Not the fanciest but it's the most perfect for how I roll.
20230512_202540.jpg

It's been a fantastic watch for me. I've got 4 "hawks" that it matches nicely with so when I die these will get passed to kids in the family as a matching set.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In recent years, I've used watches with large faces and numerals so I could see what time it was without reaching for my glasses. For a while it was a Torgoen watch; lately, it’s been an iWatch with a face that’s taken up completely by a digital readout.

Latest posts

Top Bottom