What's the most fouled up business/group you deal with?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobra1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chrysler Financial, Bought a Dodge Dorkota from Lynn Hickey, ( they wouldn't let me leave), biggest P.O.S. vehicle I have ever owned. 3 years into a four year loan I'm mailing my payments and call after a few days to confirm they recvd it. They start "payment not recvd" so I start paying in person on NW Expressway, now they tell me no more in person payments, so back to mail, "payment not recvd" I send another, then another, 3 checks out there floating around, I call and tell the lady " I know what you are trying to do" payments recvd the next day. Telling this to a coworker he says "you can send it certified mail return receipt" no more problems. Paid off the truck sold it and bought a Jeep with cash.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chrysler Financial, Bought a Dodge Dorkota from Lynn Hickey, ( they wouldn't let me leave), biggest P.O.S. vehicle I have ever owned. 3 years into a four year loan I'm mailing my payments and call after a few days to confirm they recvd it. They start "payment not recvd" so I start paying in person on NW Expressway, now they tell me no more in person payments, so back to mail, "payment not recvd" I send another, then another, 3 checks out there floating around, I call and tell the lady " I know what you are trying to do" payments recvd the next day. Telling this to a coworker he says "you can send it certified mail return receipt" no more problems. Paid off the truck sold it and bought a Jeep with cash.
You would think the D.A. would like to hear about this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom