What's the strangest place you've made whoopie?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Macy's dressing room
on top of hay truck going down the hwy
city park
on horseback (not with the horse, with gf)
in a '72 VW bug
in a '74 Vega wagon
mall parking lot on Christmas Eve afternoon
on top of water tower
with waitress at Golden Corral during lunch on Sunday
in the skeet house during a skeet tournament
teacher's lounge ( 11th grade with History teacher, she was 23 )
at the airport (post 9-11, those TSA searches do get ............. uhm, personal)

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lets see here.

I got a post #12 on top of a watertower, and also one on a dirt road behind cheyenne mountain in colorado springs. And In my ex's gravel driveway between two cars when i was 18.

Who hasn't had one on Cheyenne Mountain! Most of my exploits were in Colorado Springs as well, except the amusement park, that was Lakeside in Denver.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny story, me and a girlfriend went to Tyler TX to visit her sister and brother in-law. We had to stop on I-35 to satisfy our hunger...right there off on the grass next to the highway. Seems we couldn't go more than a few hours without sex. Fast forward to that night and we were sleeping in a bedroom together (her sister was Kool with that). We were in one end of the house next to the baby's room and they were on the opposite end of the house so we decided we could get away with making a little noise and they would never know. Little did we know the baby monitor was just 3' from us on the other side of the wall. The next morning at breakfast was very awkward once her brother in-law said "its amazing how sensitive those baby monitors are"!

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

whiskeysnoot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guy on my hunting lease had built a really nice deer condo that he was proud of. Girlfriend of mine at the time broke it in for him. Thanks for installing the rubber mat!

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cemetary in Stillwater. 1988. I was 19. We had met up on the strip, went to a house party, had some beers, later on in the night we ended up in the backseat of her car at a cemetary. We had started out at Boomer park, but for some reason she thought the cemetary was best next. Halfway into it there was a flashlight shining at us from outside. My beer was still on the top of the car. Neither of us were old enough to buy alcohol. Guess which one of us went to Payne County jail for public intox and minor in possession of alcohol for 6 hours? Not her, her dad was a local bigshot. I was from California in town visiting my older sister who was a student.

(In my earlier post I shared an incident at a funeral home, this time its a cemetary. I had forgot about this one. For the record, I do have a morbid fascination with the dead, but Im definitely not a necrophiliac, the girls were very much alive. Just weird timing I guess).

Latest posts

Top Bottom