What's the strangest place you've made whoopie?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mean, the Newlywed Game answer is another one I never got. I think the taboo aspect or novelty value is the only appeal. The weather is much better in the zipcode to the north. Unless it's about the degredation/domination aspect of it, but whatever happened to good 'ol fashioned choking/hand over the mouth/slapping/hair pulling? Whatever happened to shoving panties in mouths and pinning necks to headboards? The same way the fetish community baffles me. If you can't get weird without leather or vinyl or toys...you're a quitter. Nobody likes a quitter. Is this the America I live in now? I a stranger and afraid? In a world I never made? This is where Housman lost his faith. In the ass.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lets see here.

I got a post #12 on top of a watertower, and also one on a dirt road behind cheyenne mountain in colorado springs. And In my ex's gravel driveway between two cars when i was 18.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A very slow glass elevator going up the outside of a building, the dancers dressing room at a strip club, the ladies room at a club.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Strange for you or Strange for me? (I am in the Tulsa area.)

In general for others to think might be strange: Had a blanket with us one night on my Triumph motorcycle going into Tulsa when they were building I-244. Stopped where they had the dirt ready to pour concrete for the West bound lane out from Jubilee City (Target store later) for a little while. Wifey found me 35 yrs later and we re-hooked up. We think about that every time we drive I-244.

Turner turnpike in a 72 Firebird at 75mph driving to OKC one night, had to slide the seat way back and look around the side of her to drive. (different wife)

56 Chevrolet in HS was a couple of nights a week parking event with Wifey, more about that later.
72 Chevelle station wagon hot rod, 350+HP 4 speed, 4.56 gears. It had dual purposes with pillows and blankets under the fold down rear seats just in case the opportunity arose. (many others, many places) Remember seeing the Beatles on Ed Sullivan with a 12V TV at Keystone Lake one night, got home after daybreak.

Now just mostly around home with the hot tub and pool, and out on the boat thrown in for fun. (Wifey is still fun)

Now the Strangest place for me, (hit me like a 2x4 square in the head, guess that is strange to me)

My HS sweetheart (present Wifey, found me 35 years later) and I would drive in my 56 Chevy way out in the country on South Garnett RD (when it was dirt) past the Meadow Gold Dairy at 51st street, (with the big two story white columns), over the RR track, across the small bridge and into a field on the East side of the road to spend a little time together a couple times a week.

A few years ago I am out behind my business I started in 1995 late one night, dumping the trash into the dumpster like every other evening and a train comes by just to the North (rare occasion) and a frog jumps up from the bank of the drainage ditch by the dumpster, just at the edge of the back parking lot. My business was at 58th and Garnett in the middle of civilization that I spent 10-12 hours a day minimum and I just now realize --- This is the very spot I spent a lot of time parking right here 35 years ago having a lot more fun with my HS sweetheart in my 56 Chevy than I can describe here. She was as blown away as much as I was when I told her.

Wifey and I tried it again just for fun in her Cadillac. Talk about a strange feeling, to do it again, right there almost 40 years later --- un-describable. But much more difficult than in a 56 Chevy with a Hurst shifter. Glad I did not have to explain to TPD about a couple 55+ yr old married people "just reminiscing." Talk about the odd way they build automobiles now, they put levers and push buttons in the damnedest places. Times have changed, including flexibility.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bed of a nissan pickup truck going 55 across the Taylor Ferry bridge.
Every green at a certain 18 hole golf course.
Port a Potty at 2 outdoor concerts in Tulsa.

I might go to hell for the next one.
An Indian Pow Wow ground, numerous times. (It was close to my gfs house at the time)

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3

Latest posts

Top Bottom