Whats up in D.C. Today? Just this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
See SMS's post right above yours. There is a difference between "playing nice" and playing stupid. Neither works but one gives your enemies something to use against you when talking to the low information voters.

It's interesting that you view other Americans as enemies, when they don't share your point of view.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If there was a chance, even a remote chance, that the herd could be turned at this point, I might agree with you.

The way things are going in this country there is getting to be a strong chance, if we do not blow it.

It's interesting that you view other Americans as enemies, when they don't share your point of view.

I learned that from the left and it is reserved for those who treat people who do think similar to me as enemies.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Americans who disagree with me are not my enemies. Americans who are working to restrict my liberties have chosen to make themselves my enemies.

This. And now the argument has come full circle. There should be no disagreement to this statement among people concerned with liberty.
All enemies, foreign and domestic.

Anyway, heres some more story, video from the march on Sunday from Blackfive.

http://www.blackfive.net/

Latest posts

Top Bottom