What's wrong with my GLOCK 26?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Thanks for the wasted comment. Not the only pistol that does this.

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_03_08_b343721a82b6d2e41171e1e940576f17.jpg

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_03_08_0e3290802823fb4b9aa4cd7deffafeda.jpg

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the wasted comment. Not the only pistol that does this
You're welcome. I believe that we've established that the gap is normal, so the question posed has been answered. I just wanted to inject a little levity that OSA is known for. It's my mistake I forgot OSA is also known for its butthurt. I did notice you didn't object to the "shield" comment as "wasted"...

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're welcome. I believe that we've established that the gap is normal, so the question posed has been answered. I just wanted to inject a little levity that OSA is known for. It's my mistake I forgot OSA is also known for its butthurt. I did notice you didn't object to the "shield" comment as "wasted"...

No butthurt here pal, sorry. Looks like you got a little for getting called out for a stupid post.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the wasted comment. Not the only pistol that does this.

No butthurt here pal, sorry. Looks like you got a little for getting called out for a stupid post.

Your not butt hurt yet you felt the need to call him out on it? Sounds like you needs some ointment back there

Sure sport. Can you put it on for me?

Looks like we ALL need this...

23-preparation-H-internet-version.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom