What's Your Side-Hustle or Passive Income? Legit Question.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm truly interested to know what the members here on OSA are doing that makes them a little extra walk-around cash or what you do to make a nice passive income that is getting contributed to your retirement. Not trying to get into anyone's financial business so don't take this question the wrong way. I have a bit more interest in the Passive Income side of this question but am interested in hearing what everyone is doing to make that extra buck. Do you enjoy doing it or is a chore but the money is too good to stop?

What do you do that makes you a little extra or a lot extra? Hoping this becomes a interesting thread.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Flip old Hot Wheels. They get auctioned on Facebook live auctions. This was the last batch that went out.

20230813_183122.jpg

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I need a side hustle or part time gig before winter for sure. Too many long boring days. Used to drive Uber some when I got bored but the rates are too low now and too many low life's using the app.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Used to buy, repair and sell old farm equipment. Pretty easy to triple ones money, but it's hard, heavy work.
Similarly, buying old John Deers on FB/Craigslist that were broken and flipping them used to be good, and probably slightly easier work. But wifey put her foot down on that venture. On average. I'd buy for 400, spend about 4-5 hours fixing the issue and then sell for around 800.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom