Where are the restaurants and subways getting antibacterial spray ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My company has hand sanitizer foam all around our building and they always have refills. Funny story, I went into work last week and there was a box on one of the tables and I looked in it and it had a bunch of hand sanitizer. They were made in Oklahoma. One was made by a candle company and the other was made by Morton distillery. It was called arctic wolf. I took one of each. When I got home I opened them up to smell them and when I smelled the Arctic wolf I immediately knew the smell. It was whiskey!! But they added peroxide and glycerin to it. I looked in their website and sure enough they sale a whisky called arctic wolf. They just added a couple things to call it sanitizer.

As for cleaning sprays, I have a few of them. Walmart in Seminole had a bunch of spray with bleach today. Lysol type spray hasn’t been easy to find. I did get a couple bottles of alcohol though. It was a limit of one but I got two. I always go through the self checkout so they never knew. I will be glad when all that stuff goes back to normal.
So you bought 2 bottles of alcohol and the limit was 1. Someone else might of needed that other bottle you know. Give me 3 Hail Marys .

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you bought 2 bottles of alcohol and the limit was 1. Someone else might of needed that other bottle you know. Give me 3 Hail Marys .
To be fair, the bottles are tiny. They aren’t the normal sized bottles and they had probably 50 more of them. I found 90% alcohol bottles at dollar general about a month ago and they had about 10 of them. I took three and gave one to my parents. I could have taken them all. Also, I ain’t praying to a dead woman!

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don’t discount the possibility that HJB was making a joke too.
It’s pretty unlikely, but it’s possible.
No, I was not making a joke, I was trying to help someone that I thought didn't understand.

Some of the people on here are real smartasses and some are real dumbasses, and sometimes it's hard to tell the difference.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom