Where are the restaurants and subways getting antibacterial spray ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Couldn't tell ya, I'm not a mod or admin over there.
Seems it is a pretty low IQ crowd over there, and they can not have rational discussions with anyone that disagrees with them on anything.

It's either you are a troll or have TDS, kind of like the libs claim everyone that does not agree with them is racist. Kind of the same brain freeze symptom.

I'd like to contact an admin and dispute it but no way to contact an admin or the company that owns it that I can find.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being banned from Glock Talk was the whole point of OSA.
Why caint people just quit Glock Talk?
Why be so Broke Back Mountain about it?

That's no lie, as they were pretty nazi like for some time. However, we went through a period of that here too, and they lightened up a LOT.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait a minute, that sounds familiar....
Good to know. What is the deal with them ? If I didn't know better...I would not be surprised to hear that they ban lots of people they disagree with. Kind of like the Chinese Communist Party ….

I have found people on here pretty willing to discuss different viewpoints and not go high and right when someone expresses an opinion they don't agree with.

There seems to be about 6 or 8 on GT that dominate and control who gets banned. Got to be kind of funny to pull their tails after a while and there was no intelligent conversation to be had there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom