Where can you rent a Ruger LCR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jam Master Jay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Mother and Father are both awaiting the arrival of their SDA licenses. My Dad has his carry rig already but my mom needs a gun. We all agree that a lightweight revolver in the .38 range is probably best for her. They're thinking the Ruger LCR may be the preferred. Where can she try out a Ruger LCR to see if she likes it prior to buying? I'd also like her to try a S&W lightweight and/or a Taurus of some sort for comparison. I'm not aware of any shops that offer these for rental.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only prospect I know of is H&H in OKC, though you should call 'em to see if they have one for rent, but seems there ought to be someplace in Tulsa (of which I know nothing except how to get to the fairgrounds). CB

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Medlocks in collinsville is the only range around here that I know of that rents guns. You would have to call them to see what they have to rent.

backspur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tulsa Firearms also rents handguns. I do not know if they have an LCR. However, I suspect you could buy one, test it, and resale it for less than you could rent one and shoot it at Tulsa Firearms.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i conduct a Firearms For Women class where I furnish 10 guns for women to shoot.

We go over the basics of shooting, stance, grip, sight picture, sight alignment, follow through, etc. and then we go out and shoot the guns.

One of the guns the women shoot is a s&w 642 which is almost the same weight as the Ruger LCR.

If you want more information go to www.firearmsontarget.com and look under classes for 'Firearms For Women'. The next class is 6/12.

Latest posts

Top Bottom