Where do you buy your vehicle parts online?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I’m due for a new set of front brakes and rotors on my 2017 Ram 1500 and was wondering where y’all get your parts online? What’s the best place price wise and delivery?

Also in the market for a floor jack and jackstands if anyone has any recommendations. I always just borrowed my brothers but he moved. Wasn’t sure if those harbor freight ones are worth buying or if I should just get a jack and stands at NAPA. Feels wrong getting a harbor freight jack and stands when my tools are Snap-On…

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rock Auto most if not all the time. Occasionally Amazon for name brand items only.
I found this code for 5% off. Hopefully it’s good. I will check my email to see if I have one. 5% off is the only coupon I’ve seen.

You use the code by pasting it in the “How did you hear about us” box.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rockauto is excellent until it's not. I finally had occasion to return/exchange something and the ONLY option is their online form. And it was annoying.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Either Rockauto.com or Amazon are my normal go-tos if I'm ordering in advance; if I need it right now, it's usually O'Reilly's. For Ford parts, I usually print off the part page from Tasca Parts and take it to the parts counter where they'll price match.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have used PartsGeek.com several times and has been happy so far, dont know if they are cheaper or not other than i know they are cheaper than the parts house here locally.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rock Auto for parts.

Do NOT go to HF for a floor jack and jack stands. The only tools I will buy at HF are things I think I will only use one time! You have too much (like your life) relying on a floor jack and jack stands!

I think we had this exact conversation last week!!

'

Latest posts

Top Bottom