Where the Democrats are Trying to Take Us

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've fought, struggled, strained and did our best to keep this country free over the decades and now the Democrats want to destroy everything we worked, served for and strived for-all in one felt swoop. It is difficult to believe that fellow Americans are determined to ruin the country as quickly as possible. And some such as Sanders and Biden are older than some of us and their parents went through the Great Depression. Others have not had a difficult life but they portray themselves as having sacrificed, and saddled with racism in their effort to gain the presidency. Not a one has served in our military, not one. This grouping of Democrat candidates are the most dismal lot ever that have ever run for our presidency and it is highly doubtful if any will attain their goal based on their liberalism.

Lets hope they don't use the same voter fraud tactics that they used in 2016 or anything can happen and we would have no recourse left but to stand and fight.
If there were to ensue a fight for our freedoms, I might die during such an exchange, but I would die knowing that my soul is free because of the blood of JESUS CHRIST, and my body died a free man because of the blood of those who paid for my freedoms with their blood. I would have no shame in dying a free man knowing these things and to protect our rights.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lets hope they don't use the same voter fraud tactics that they used in 2016 or anything can happen and we would have no recourse left but to stand and fight.
If there were to ensue a fight for our freedoms, I might die during such an exchange, but I would die knowing that my soul is free because of the blood of JESUS CHRIST, and my body died a free man because of the blood of those who paid for my freedoms with their blood. I would have no shame in dying a free man knowing these things and to protect our rights.
. President Lincoln was speaking to a group of ministers and...
At one point one of the ministers said, “Mr President, let us pray that God is on our side”. Lincoln’s response showed far greater insight, “No, gentlemen, let us pray that we are on God’s side.”

Good Cheer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, think a moment about how long "served in combat" and "politician" have pretty much been uncommon (as in mutually exclusive).
While we're at it let me throw another one at you.

Do you want starting wars to be in the hands of people who haven't fought?
Do you want politics in the hands of military disciplinarians?

I don't think there's an answer to the problems involved except for the nearly impossible task of getting beyond the press presence and finding out who you're voting for.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
69225385_117268326308782_6052308935308738560_n.jpg

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to shift gears but this global warming thingy, they want to tax us and I suspect quite heavily to eliminate the warming effect. Excuse me but if they tax us like that, what are they going to do with the money? Money hasn't;'t fixed any of societies problems from schools, helping the poor, etc. All the Democrats and Republicans do is throw money at a problem and it is never fixed-it's still with us, sorry schools, gangs, drugs etc. So tell me, in simple terms using your intuitive and collective wisdom how taxing Americans will eliminate global warming-especially since other nations are going belch out smoke, hydrocarbons and toxins from their factories?

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to shift gears but this global warming thingy, they want to tax us and I suspect quite heavily to eliminate the warming effect. Excuse me but if they tax us like that, what are they going to do with the money? Money hasn't;'t fixed any of societies problems from schools, helping the poor, etc. All the Democrats and Republicans do is throw money at a problem and it is never fixed-it's still with us, sorry schools, gangs, drugs etc. So tell me, in simple terms using your intuitive and collective wisdom how taxing Americans will eliminate global warming-especially since other nations are going belch out smoke, hydrocarbons and toxins from their factories?

Only thing I can figure is that we won't have enough money to buy gas, buy goods and services that we really don't need, etc. It'll reduce many to burning wood for heat --- wait.....that'll release even more greenhouse gases that'll further increase warming, reduce woodlands that supplies food to those that can't purchase food.

Yep, that certainly sounds like a politician's solution!

Latest posts

Top Bottom