Where's the smart money?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfor8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Equities? Guns? Real estate? Precious metals? Bonds? If you inherited a chunk of money today, where would you put it? Anyone else think that a massive migration of wealth could be in the future? Where are the opportunities?

And, no, I didn't inherit any money. This is a hypothetical question for purposes of discussion.

ocphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
depends on how large the chunk of money is... If large enough I would buy a mix of things: silver, maybe some gold, land, guns, guns, always wanted to play the stock market but never had the money to do it.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I inherited a large chunk of money, and I'm assuming large to be >$500k, I would invest it in some deep country property, preferably south facing with running water and wildlife.

Afterwards, I'd build a real nice sheltered cabin type house against a hill, close to the water supply and with a nice big room behind the house, in the hill side, and able to be closed off entirely. Granted, I'd have an exit from it to the area outside of and away from the immediate house, in case of tornado.

After I got that all done, all the crazy requirements-guns, ammo, fuel, long term foods lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom