Which appreciates in value faster, military C&Rs or Modern Day Rifles?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The $65K question is if they really went up in value or the dollar went down. Sure, that SKS I bought 10 years ago is worth 3 times as much but so is a gallon of gas. Milk has doubled and good grief look what gold and silver have done.

I do think when it’s all said and done you can’t go wrong with either, both will be worth something long after the dollar isn’t.

osumark

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember when all the pre ban talk was going on. I also remember selling my Arsenal AK before Obama was elected. Wish I had that one back, and my HK USP 40 and 45. I'm dumb.

Elm Creek Smith

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wait until I express an interest in something, and you'll see prices skyrocket. For years when I didn't have any money I'd see Merwin & Hulbert revolvers in really good shape for very reasonable prices since everyone else was looking at Colt SAAs and top-break Smith & Wesson Schofields.:hyper: I finally get some money together, and Merwin & Hulberts are like gold.:uhwhat: So, just wait for me to say I'm going to buy something and stock up! (Oh, damn! I just mentioned that I'd like to get a S&W Model 649 on the "What would you buy if you had a $1000.00" thread!)

Latest posts

Top Bottom