Who else has caught the COVID ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never lost my appetite. Laid around for 6 days while making breakfast, lunch and dinner. Got short of breath trying to button my pants for work yesterday!
Funny story, my wife was messing around in the kitchen Saturday afternoon but I didn’t pay attention to what she was doing really. I went out to the shed to clean and organize some brass. I was out there about and hour and came in around 4:30. As soon as I walked in I was hit with the smell of spaghetti sauce cooking. I’m thinking ‘yeah, spaghetti sounds good for dinner’. I walk over and look at the stove. It’s PEANUT BUTTER cookies! It’s smelled just like spaghetti but at least they tasted like peanut butter cookies. Weird.
Replace shed with grow house, and your story makes far more sense ;)

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suggest anyone interested in what is really going on with Covid19 treatment take a look for the round table discussion put on last Monday by Senator Ron Johnson WI in Washington named "A Second Opinion" if they would like some very detailed information of how we are being lied to about the treatment of Covid19 by some very reputable Dr's.
You lost me at “what’s really going on” and senator. Senators revealing the truth, tha5 would be a first.

Last edited:

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I pulled a positive test Saturday. Mine started similarly. I’ve been congested for a while the it got worse Thursday and Friday. By Friday at 5 I felt miserable and had a fever when I got home. Like 101* not severe. Fever broke in the night and by Saturday night I was fixing the kitchen sink. I’d say I’m at 90% now.

Worst part is the family got it from me. Both the 4 yo and the 18 mo old have it now. Haven’t gotten their test results back, but I’m pretty sure it’s the same thing I have. Hate seeing the kids sick!

Praying for you and your family to get over it soon!

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope you recover soon, my friend.
I'll be able to go out in the public Saturday. I don't want my wife to catch this so I'm isolated from the rest of the house. That's ok. Got a couple of computers, tv gun room full bath and great maid service (I never said that). I'm lucky I got the shots and booster (Mederna). Lung Thoracic said even the Omicron would have destroyed my only lung. Guys this stuff is real but make you own decisions.
I just want everyone that decides to see if their gun is empty to point it at their own head and pull the trigger to test it and not point it at my head. No matter how sure you are it's empty.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You lost me at “what’s really going on” and senator. Senators reveling the truth, tha5 would be a first.
Well, guess you would have to listen to the pannel of Dr's he brought in to talk about how the Gvmt has been lieing to us all along your self to decide if he has put together something worth listening to or not. I personally thought it was pretty informative, but that is just my opinion of what I got from it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom