Who else has caught the COVID ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Much better, sweetie, thanks for asking. I FINALLY slept more than a couple of hours today, when I got off work at 7 this morning. Now if I can just get over my body aches. Of course, I had that way before covid.

How about you darlin? No better? :comfort:

Yep, I'm getting a little better every day. Today was actually a fairly productive day -- first one since I caught that crud ... I hope this means I'm "good" immunity-wise for like ... Oh I dunno ... Another 20-30 years or so. 😉

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I have it, first test was negative on Thursday, copay made at urgent care, A few things to note, first few days felt like a bad sinus infection, which I used to typically get in weather like this. After a round of antibiotics and steroids without getting better, I tested again, negative., vopay made Not trusting the test, as my RN nurse watched the nurse administer it, we had it done again, this time properly by a dr friend (free). Positive. Some things that made me follow up after the AB and steroids was fatigue, mild body aches, most noticabely in my legs, a slight tingling in my nose when breathing, and sweating doing almost anything regardless of atire and temp. Days 4 and 5 just felt different than my typical infection. Sweats were almost like hot flashes at some points, that I tried to explain away. No fever, gi issues, no drop in pulse/ox. Just a bad cold. I should also mention one kids has it, the other doesnt, my wife does as well. Wife and I both have the first two moderna shots, but are not and will not be boosted. Kids are not vaccinated, and wont be either. Daughter was no sicker than wife, and really only had one bad day or two of aches and sweats. Wife and I both have brain fog, daughter does not. Symptoms seem to come in waves, I may feel fine for several hours and piddle around house, and then it hits me out of nowhere.
I pulled a positive test Saturday. Mine started similarly. I’ve been congested for a while the it got worse Thursday and Friday. By Friday at 5 I felt miserable and had a fever when I got home. Like 101* not severe. Fever broke in the night and by Saturday night I was fixing the kitchen sink. I’d say I’m at 90% now.

Worst part is the family got it from me. Both the 4 yo and the 18 mo old have it now. Haven’t gotten their test results back, but I’m pretty sure it’s the same thing I have. Hate seeing the kids sick!

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm on a couple of breathing treamtnets (Plumicort and albuterol) along with dexamethasone pills and have been gradually doing much better. The congestion is coming down and my O2 sats are staying closer to normal now. Still on O2, but really just using it to maximize my benefit so I can get back to work.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suggest anyone interested in what is really going on with Covid19 treatment take a look for the round table discussion put on last Monday by Senator Ron Johnson WI in Washington named "A Second Opinion" if they would like some very detailed information of how we are being lied to about the treatment of Covid19 by some very reputable Dr's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom