Who says there is an ammo shortage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No glass over the ammo has to be in the boon docks...Visited a friend in Waldron, AR and their ammo shelf is out in the open unattended no glass. Prolly bare now but was one of the better stocked ones i seen in a while (6 months back).

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The manager told me that buying picked up but only for a few days. I started to buy a couple of boxes of .22 ammo but really don,t need them although he said I could check up to 5 boxes. This is a small town on an island and I guess the locals haven,t heard that congress has passed a bunch of new laws banning the sale of ammo.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No glass over the ammo has to be in the boon docks...Visited a friend in Waldron, AR and their ammo shelf is out in the open unattended no glass. Prolly bare now but was one of the better stocked ones i seen in a while (6 months back).
Yea that was also strange. Customers would just go behind the counter and get what they needed and then pay for it. Kind of like when I was a kid in the late 50s and 60s.

Belthos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I used to deliver to the Tyson foods plant in Waldron, AR. It's hidden down the residential road on the north side of the Walmart there.

The funny things is if I still drove for Tyson foods I'd be able to check Walmarts across the country for ammo, but if I bought any and put it in the truck I'd have been subject to instant termination.

Latest posts

Top Bottom