Who says there is an ammo shortage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmm wonder if walmart would do the ship to store if u walked in and bought ammo in 1 state and had them ship it to a store near ur home.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry but you missed it there, Nimaro. The skeeters require a mininum of 100 gr, preferably in HP. :pms2:

Isn't that the truth! We went on a little nature tour on our cruise, and although spray was offered, I didn't do it. No chemicals on my body! Hell no!!

About 100 yds into it. I changed my attitude. I'm looking for +200 deet! LOL.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
If you took everything off of those shelves and put locking glass doors in front, that is what my local WM ammo case looks like.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't that the truth! We went on a little nature tour on our cruise, and although spray was offered, I didn't do it. No chemicals on my body! Hell no!!

About 100 yds into it. I changed my attitude. I'm looking for +200 deet! LOL.

Dennis, was your tour on the main land? I've spent most of July for the past two summers in Ketchikan and don't guess I ever seen one skeeter. Tony and I even had the conversation last summer that there just ain't hardly any bugs at all. Maybe too damn wet for em. We walked around Ward Lake which is in the rain forest and never seen one..Maybe down by the water at night, can't say about that since I never seen it dark while I was there in July..

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back on the subject of ammo at Walmart..I stopped in the little Walmart in Perry last night about 5 pm and didn't take inventory of what everything was but I was pleasantly surprised at how much ammo they had. Can't say I saw any 22 but once again I was in a hurry and didn't pay much attention..

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis, was your tour on the main land? I've spent most of July for the past two summers in Ketchikan and don't guess I ever seen one skeeter. Tony and I even had the conversation last summer that there just ain't hardly any bugs at all. Maybe too damn wet for em. We walked around Ward Lake which is in the rain forest and never seen one..Maybe down by the water at night, can't say about that since I never seen it dark while I was there in July..

We docked in Juneau, caught a float plane out to Taku lodge. Skeetermageddon! Very marshy around there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom