Who wants the government to shut down?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who wants a shutdown?

• Please!!!

Votes: 88 67.7%
  • Heck No!

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • I want my bacon!

Votes: 20 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know that whole "retaliation in federal government service will not be tolerated" stuff. Yeah...Greatest fiction ever written...
You ought to try it--after all, it worked out well for the ATCs under Reagan, didn't it? Of course, they had to wait for Slick Willie to run out of his own promises so he could start breaking Reagan's, but, hey...

458 SOCOM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let the government shut down. Every day their not working is a day their not printing excess money and putting y'all's children and grandchildren in debt.

There's another Great Depression coming to our nation, only it will start in Europe and work it's way here.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
However long this goes on, I can't see it affecting me in anything but positive ways.

It's like the federal government is trying as hard as they can to try to convince everybody how indispensable they are, and many of us in the private sector are just saying "meh."

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! The sun still came up this morning. Keep this crackhouse shutdown. Sooooo many Americans attached to the tit of the federal government, it's crazy!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom